Ive been having problems with my cars ATC coming on even when car is out of gear and at a standstill, tried putting matched pair of tyres on the back , that made no difference, in the end i bought a multi meter and checked the rear wheel sensors , found no readings on the right hand driver side and the passenger side should show something like 0.9 ohms but this kept going up and up to over 5.89 was when I turned it off. I looked on ebay and found a pair for £19.34 free postage they gave a list of OEM numbers, I rang my BMW Stealer's asked for the part number and how much from them Nearly had heart attack coz they charge £90,00 +vat Each !!!! ok so I checked the part number with the Ebay numbers found no match gave them a bell they said they didn't know why there wasnt a match but suggested a particular number was for my car, I then got onto my local motor factors they had the sensor's and cost £55.00 inc Vat a bit better but still to dear for me , I asked for their InterMotor part Number just 4 digits I then Google'd that number and to my delight it came up with BMW rear wheel sensor cross matched with the Original Bmw number I got from the Stealer and the number from the Ebay seller pair ordered from Ebay delivered and now OSR fitted no more problems ATC/ABS working fine and now got a spare sensor in the shed Moral of this story DO YOUR RESEARCH ITS WELL WORTH THE TROUBLE AND IT PAYS