[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/prime_links.php on line 68: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/prime_links.php on line 69: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead manuals | BMW E36 Forum
I'm looking for an owners manual for my 1995 325i. I can't even set the time on the OBC! If anyone can point me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated!
I don't know if this is legal or not, but here's a free torrent link for the BMW 3 Series E36 Service Manual - Bentley Publishers. The best manual you can get for mechanical DIY projects you may have in mind. Enjoy
Oh its so nice of you to share the manual information with us.I think a manual is very important for a owner of the car.Thanks.i'll definitely go through the link.
Can someone please tell me where i can download a free owners manual for my E36 BMW? There is a greyed-out page on this website that doesn't permit access and is asking you to take surveys and play games.
The website listed below has most workshop manuals for the different bmw models, I have an electronic copy of the e36 owners manual if anyone requires a copy, p.m. me and I'll sent it (approx 3.5 mb)