Hello everyone! i am nil and have joined the forum today.Its a very nice place and its good to be a part of this forum.This is my first post so thought of introducing myself.Thanks.
Hello to all,. I am Joseph, and i coming from Croatia,. I driving bmw e36 318i from 1993 y. This is a very good forum, and i am happy to be member of it,.
i would vote but it wants me to go though some survey thing to prove im human, the surveys are long and even after you have done one you still cant do it
Hi all. I just registered here after trying to find some parts for my new/old BMW I just bought. I am in the process of reviving it from a near death. I am a certified class "A" auto technician of 18 years. I hope to have fun here and post some pics of my restoration of the 4dr 325i 1994.
I did a fun test yesterday just for fun, put my cigarette on the valve cover. It stayed standing. For a 300k km car, I think this merits a thumbs up for the BMW ppl and speaks volumes of the in line 6!!
Now if someone can just tell me how to upload a few pics of my rust bucket and its current transformation for any who are interested, I would be happy to contribute in any way I can to this site.
By the way, thank you to the owner of this site, I found the owners manual PDF which I was sadly missing in the glove box.
Great site. I hope to be of help to those who need any tips and tricks for their Bimmers.